Posted on January 15, 2018
- SEEK SPONSORSHIPS FROM YOUR CITY/VENUE…work with your host city and/or venue to assist in sponsoring welcome banners, coffee breaks, wi-fi access, etc.
- SHIP IN SOME SPONSOR DOLLARS…give shipping companies exhibit space in exchange for discounted shipping charges.
- DECORATE YOUR SAVINGS…offer booth space to local venues and decorators in exchange for goods & services during your event.
- SEEK MEETING CO-SPONSORS…Join forces with a complementing organization to help increase your attendance, improve buying power, diversify the mix of registrants but make sure the two organizations are compatible in the overall goal of the meeting.
- CREATE NEW SPONSORSHIP LOCATIONS…there has been an uptick in event sponsorships of things like the coffee bars, wi-fi lounges, recycling centers, mobile device recharging stations, etc.
- HOST A POLICY DEBATE OR DISCUSSION…with government officials or candidates. This always attracts private sector sponsors and you can create a post-event VIP reception limited to sponsors so they can get face time with the officials in a non-lobbying atmosphere.
- CREATE SPONSORSHIP LEVELS & BENEFITS…offer complimentary attendance to certain events based on the amount sponsored.
- WEB/MOBILE SPONSORS…add a “scrolling promo” at the top of your website and/or mobile application with a logo and link promoting your Platinum, Gold & Silvers sponsors.