Benefits of Mark Dallman
No out of pocket cost
Benefits of working with me extend far and wide, but my biggest benefit is that my meeting and event planning services are complimentary to you; I am paid a placement fee by hotels chosen, so your rates are not inflated by this fee.
There are no contracts or agreements for you to sign. My assistance in meeting and event planning is in good faith and you can discontinue at any point.
I do not collect retainers from hotels, which ensures that my research is thorough and complete. I find the right facility for you and your meetings – not me!
The benefits include negotiation of the best rates available due to my knowledge of the hospitality industry and the number of meetings and conferences I set.
As a seasoned meeting planner, I will search any market, or multiple cities, to find and return the results in approximately 2-3 days; this eliminates the time consuming calls, e-mails and mailers resulting from calling hotels directly. If the city or dates change, I conduct a new search for your meeting or conference.
Reduced hotel liability to your company
I carefully review every hotel contract in order to revise any provision that may be ambiguous or biased toward the hotel thus exposing your company to undue damages.
In order to feel good about calling myself a meeting planner, I will search any area of the country and beyond to find the best hotel for your meeting or event.
Using my services reduces your workload in planning your program while still allowing you full control in placing your meetings or conferences. You now have more time to concentrate on the content of your meetings, along with the peace of mind, knowing you will get the information you need in a timely manner.
- Site Searches. I conduct extensive national and confidential hotel searches, multiple cities if needed, gathering details of hotels that fit your needs and returning the results in days. You will have rates, dates, basic catering cost and more so you can get started with planning your meeting.
- Rate Negotiations. I negotiate on your behalf for the best deal available by addressing rate, comps, and upgrades. I do this utilizing my volume purchasing power and by using my knowledge of the industry.
- Site Tours Arrangements. If you plan to visit the properties prior to making a decision on where to have your meeting or event, I will make all the necessary arrangements and prepare your itinerary.
- Contract Review. I review all contracts to ensure proper verbiage, comps, upgrades, discounts and “extras” are included per previous negotiations. I’ll establish meeting requirements, breakouts, set-up times and we ensure meeting room names are included on the contract. If needed, I will have your organizations addendums included in the hotel agreement. I strive to minimize your organizations financial exposure.
- Vendor Assistance. I will help locate and negotiate with DMC’s, transportation companies, audio-visual companies, entertainment and more.
- On-Site Coordination. I am well-connected with experts in registration, database management, theme and menu planning, logistics, signage and any other aspect of your on-site needs.